Our classrooms are spacious with good natural light and many are equipped with the latest audio-visual and multi-media equipment and resources.
Our general classrooms in the Primary School have a wide variety of the latest educational resources. They are planned to provide students with a variety of learning environments.
The Academy has the most current specialist teaching and learning facilities for international schools. These include the following:
- Fully equipped science laboratories in both the Primary and Secondary Schools;
- Well-equipped computer laboratories in the Primary and Secondary Schools for the teaching of information technology,
- Research and presentation tools in other subjects;
- Very large library for secondary students with senior study rooms for group discussions;
- Separate Primary School library for use by Primary students.
Physical Education and sport are fundamental to the Academy’s philosophy and vision is the education of the whole person, which includes encouraging students to maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical fitness and participation in sporting activities, to achieve this vision for our students the Academy has developed a range of specialist facilities for the teaching of physical education.
These include the following:
- 25 meter heated indoor swimming pool built to international standards with changing rooms and spectator viewing area;
- International standard-sized gymnasium for basketball, volleyball and netball which is also used for the teaching of basic skills in physical education and a range of other sports;
- Football field for the teaching of skills in a variety of sports and for inter-house and inter-school outdoor sporting activities including football and athletics;
- Two outdoor tennis courts for the teaching of basic skills in tennis and for tennis tournaments;
- Outdoor games court for the teaching of skills in basketball, volleyball, netball and other sports, as well as for inter house and inter-school sporting carnivals and competitions.